Eyebrow Threading is the practice of shaping eyebrows using just thread. It’s a very gentle and sanitary way of removing unwanted facial hair. It is commonly practiced all around the world with origins in Asia. This technique is currently being accepted widely in USA as one of the safest methods for facial hair removal.
Threading is an acquired skill, hence only a trained professional can do it. It is a craft that requires time and practice to master it. It is also an art form, creating clean lines with precision and refining the quality as well as the appearance of the face. Threading is the answer to those who are looking for a natural, fast and painless way to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
How often does one have to get Threading Done
It varies from person to person but for eyebrows, usually 2-3 weeks
Why is Threading better than Waxing, Tweezing, and Razors?
Waxing, Tweezing & Razors
- Waxing tends to burn, peel, and irritate the skin around the eye.
- Repeated waxing increases the chances of wrinkles, especially around the sensitive eye area.
- Tweezing and using of razors increases the chances of in-grown hairs and cutting of the skin.
- Waxing, tweezing, and razors make facial hair grow back thicker and faster.
- Threading is more precise and the hair grows back thinner and slower. There is no burning, peeling or irritation, and is good for getting rid of in-grown hairs.
- Threading can help pull out specific individual hair.
- Facial threading is good alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin people who are on Retin A and accutane.
- Eyebrow threading not only removes unwanted hair around your eyebrow but also helps to get a precise and defined eyebrow shape.New Paragraph